Friday, April 8, 2011

New Beginnings...

I cannot believe I started a Blog! This is so different for me. While I am definitely not the shy type, I am quite reserved. However, I felt that it was time. A time for change in my life. Life can sometimes become very predictable and stale and I needed something to do in order to wake up a bit. Now, I could have engaged in other tasks but I figured this was the way to go given that I cannot be the only person who is experiencing predictability in their life. Through this medium I am hoping to share as well as receive encouragement, wisdom and a few laughs.

So from now, I do want to say "Thank You" for accompanying me on this journey that we are going to take together over the next few months, possibly the next few years. 

Sincerely, 
Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment